As you can see from my credits, I edit and proofread for a range of RPG systems. If you’re using another company’s game system (e.g. Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, Fate, etc.), I will apply the style and formatting used in the original publisher’s publications (unless otherwise advised). These rates include rules text and fiction sections.
Please contact me to discuss your non-role-playing game project.
Game Proofreading — US$0.01+/word
- Correction of spelling errors
- Correction of stat block formatting for consistency
- Queries noting formatting, grammar, punctuation, and consistency issues
- Fact checking is also available
Game Editing — US$0.02+/word
- Correction of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Correction of stat block formatting and double-checking of internal stat block details
- Queries noting suggestions and issues for manuscript structure and style
- Post-layout proofing focusing on formatting errors
Rates are negotiable depending upon your project budget, scope, and time frame.
Australian publishers please note: the above rates do not include GST.